Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a durable portable external thorny drive?

I am soon to be traveling for up to one year within South America. This will include roughing it in small village, etc. I just bought a spectacular camera (a Canon 400d) and I want to find a portable external complex drive that I can take near me to save my pictures onto and maybe keep my ITunes on as powerfully.



Can you tell me of a suitable brand or specific drive? Thanks.

What is a durable portable external thorny drive?

well i own a 300gb seagate external HD and my cats have knock it off my table a few times an it still runs fine, better than my nephews western digital external.
better you find urself, i can a short time ago show you the door:



www.ebay.com

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment