Friday, September 17, 2010

Webcam Problem? Do I Really Need The Disk?

I enjoy a webcam, that i lent to a friend, but she lost the disk and i would like to use my webcam again but when i plug it within and the wizard searches it say that it cannot find the recommended software and it finished, then i grasp a pop saying your alien hardware might not work properly and it doesn't work at all, is within any way that i can find it to work without the disk or do i involve the disk?

Webcam Problem? Do I Really Need The Disk?

Have a look on the site below, as some of the drivers are generic, and may be suitable for yours.



webcams4u.co.uk
yes

but you can see if you can download it from the website
depending on what bring in ur cam is u shud b able 2 download the appropriate software from their website. i kno for a reality u can if its a logitech one. check the website for whatever produce urs is.
no, what you need is the drivers. usually you can find the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
You only entail the drivers go to google enter the construct and model of webcam and the word drivers and you should find them. Most probably they will be on the webcam manufacturers pattern site.

Download and run the drivers and you should be fine.





.
you have to enjoy the disk iloaned mine

to a Friend and he came spinal column and asked

me if i had a disk i give him the disk so

now it is on his computer he can borrow the cam

any time
I own a logitech webcam and I know it's possible to download software from their website. It may be possible for you to do the same. I hope this help.
send me a pic of it i will recount you


No comments:

Post a Comment