Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Video card problems?

Hi,



I am have trouble with my video card.

The blind blinks, and I can see very strange purple colored areas, and the screen is blinking.

That happen when I was playing Counter Strike Source.

My video card is a GeForce 7600GS

My computer is:

eMachines T3112

upgraded to:

1.2GB of RAM

1.8GHz AMD Sempron 3100+

600-Watt power supply



What is the problem because very soon it doesn't stop, it does it all the time even when I'm not playing?

Thank you

Video card problems?

previously you go spend hundreds on a current video card these you'd be my suggestion

are you positive the monitor works? MANY CASES MONITORS ARE DEFECTIVE THE USER BUY A NEW VIDEO CARD AND THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS....

are you positive the cable that connects the monitor to the video card is a known angelic cable....or it is not loose...



look around for minor details like this it can free you a buck or two......
not a big problem i had matching thing appear after upgrading my memory. just initiate the computer remove the graphics cards and reinstall it now resatrt and it will come up as trial hardware found just reload the drivers and adjectives should be well if it still does it the graphics card may be trashed.


No comments:

Post a Comment