Friday, September 17, 2010

What brand of hardwares could be compatible for my MSI motherboard?

best offer (good quality for an affordable price)



Graphic card

1) What brand of illustrative card for

256mb? how much?

384mb? how much?

512mb? how much?



RAM

2) What brand of 1GB RAM?

What is DDR2?

How much is it?



Where can I view info more or less my motherboard?

What should I take into considerations if I want to replace

Graphic card and RAM?

I obligation to run 3D studio max but my Pc may not able to toy with it.



My current graphic card is:

Plug and Play Monitor

VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP

(with solitary 64mb)



I do not know what brand of RAM I have but it have 512mb



Please help adjectives.

What brand of hardwares could be compatible for my MSI motherboard?

MSICOMPUTER.COM WILL HAVE ALL RELATED HARWARE ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED. I COULD ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS MYSELF BUT I WOULD NEED TO KNOW THE MODEL OF YOUR MOTHERBOARD. WHEN YOU GO TO THE MSI WEBSITE IN THE SEARCH BOX TYPE IN THE MODEL OF YOUR MOTHERBOARD AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO ALL THE INFO THAT YOU ARE REQUESTING.
you failed to contribute the requirements for the motherboard or it's

specifications. msi makes make many models so it would be not easy to even try to answer this question.


No comments:

Post a Comment