Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is tough disk memory? (Burning CDs)?

I lately recently dropped a Sony disc burner into my aunt's computer. She has at lowest 21 GB of space on the HD and 256 mbs of RAM. When I go to burn an audio compact disc (from MP3s), I get the following error message after more or less 6 songs are 'converted,' but before the burning take place:



After you restart your system, check that you have sufficient strong disk memory secured.



What? Is this RAM or HD? I'm currently using B's Recorder Gold on Windows 98. Any suggestions?



I can burn MP3 CDs just fine, and I manage to burn one audio CD, near just 5 songs on it only fine.



Thanks so much.

What is tough disk memory? (Burning CDs)?

Hard disk memory has zilch to do with the computer.

It is the memory of the disk (CD) you are burning.

You don't hold enough space to burn adjectives of the songs.
your probly running out of ram, 256 is highly little specilly if your converting songs...or/and 21 gigs of drive space, well your maxed out... min run into 512mb and thats low!! and 80gigs drive space...note it doesnt thing what type of drive you have its adjectives about hit
This could be your paging database is set too small, right click my computer and select properties then advanced. The virtual memory is adjustable, increase it. If this does not work it may be a problem near your recording software.


No comments:

Post a Comment