Friday, September 17, 2010

What could be cause this non-system-taxing hobby to freeze on my PC?

I merely bought the game Close Combat: Cross of Iron for my PC. In the spectator sport, as soon as things start getting even MILDLY hectic (people start shooting and what not) the game and computer will freeze up entirely and the individual thing I can do is force restart. I didn't have an idea that id enjoy any system problems with this spectator sport as its such an oldie. What can I do to fix it?

I know nothing going on for pc specs but I will tender the info I know of about my computer: Presario 2100 Laptop, Radeon IGP 320M, window xp, 448 MB of RAM, mobile AMD Athlon XP2400+.

What could be cause this non-system-taxing hobby to freeze on my PC?

Try updating your video card driver, sometimes lock up is caused by video problems especially when graphics procure intense...
sounds like your graphics card can't toy with the game. when stuff close to fire fights, or smoke come up contained by the game, the graphics card have to work harder. also it sounds like you might hold integrated graphics, so you might want to think nearly getting a video card. this would be easy if you have a PC, but with the laptop idk.

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment