Friday, September 17, 2010

What desk top PC do you reckon is the best?

My Dell pc's memory sticks or mother board is broken....it is four years ancient.....I need to replace it . I be told it would cost me $350.00 or more to fix it ....all I really involve to keep from it is my tricky drive....any suggestions?

What desk top PC do you reckon is the best?

i dont understand your give somebody the third degree!! do u want to buy new notebook or u want to replace the spoil motherboard or RAM?

if its a pentium4 system than u can replace the motherboard or your RAM (DDR)!!

motherboard and RAM very cheap nowaday!! from my inference u just move the spoil hardware and use it!!



or u can check the pricing from below link:
wel...i get a dell xps and its the best,fast and more

go and get anoda dell


No comments:

Post a Comment