Friday, September 17, 2010

What are some input/and or output devices designed for physically challenge computer users?

Is near a web site that I can dance to, to get more information? Thanks.

What are some input/and or output devices designed for physically challenge computer users?

'the Proper residence for what your asking about is call

Adaptive technology

standard items include text reader or joystick mouse replacements.

A lot of this stuff is custom made per the user needs.

where on earth I live...kids who need Adaptive technology can grasp it on a loan from the state... same department that takes comfort of all arts school development... any track so you can get an thought what all's out there I did a google turn upside down for you

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=g...
I just hear of IBM developing software for handicapped people who use computers. I believe it is referred to as ACCESS


No comments:

Post a Comment