Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is an unproblematic style to put my summary on the computer?

I am a poor student, looking for a means of access to take my handwritten record and put them on the computer. I cannot buy a tablet PC. I was thinking in the region of buying one of those Digital Notepads. Does anyone have any suggestions?

What is an unproblematic style to put my summary on the computer?

buy post-its and stick them to your monitor.
Yes,, here is the best article regrading ur request..



http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/05/annot...



Good Luck
Either type them up yourself or use your arts school or public library's scanner and save them to a PDF (non-editable) database.
Buy a nice scanner. It is a lot cheaper than a tablet PC
You should use a program approaching Notepad or WordPad, unless if you like using Microsoft Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment