Friday, September 17, 2010

What can I do next to my frail unusable floppies?

.... I've get a large pile of them, organized to be thrown out!

What can I do next to my frail unusable floppies?

if your going to throw them i would suggest your format them before you do bc in attendance is valuble info still on them and then after you do crush them that method no one can reuse them
TRASH THEM......DUH!
build a birdhouse, or if u hold enough ..a shelf,flowerpot,and if u own lots and lots of them ...maybe a carport.
Do something creative..

this might nouns dumb but make a turn chime or something with it...
I still hold one, count 'em ONE floppy. I use it to flash the BIOS on my motherboard and upgrade the firmware on my routers. Not a bad perception to hold on to one or two for now.
be creative and use as a ornate thing
embark on one

see whats inside

may be some thing inside

be creative
tag on a rock to them and use them for shooting

sell them on eBay

to increase the going amount on eBay steam one and shape it like Jesus. Then state adjectives the other ones bring good luck.

Or trash them.
provide it to junkshop and im sure you will earn money....


No comments:

Post a Comment