Friday, September 17, 2010

Vista shuts down computer for no defence?

im on a brand investigational compaq (less then a month), and at most minuscule twice a week vista just shuts down my computer when im using it for no use.

Its not like a loss of power, it go through the normal shut down procedures. It wont do it for any fastidious program, ill be contained by photoshop, and it will shut down, then off-colour be in firefox and it will shut down.

I consider myself to be somewhat clued-up when it comes to computers, ive previously built and modified computers in my enthusiasm, and i get the brass tacks of the windows operating system. I checked the cpu heatsink and it be cool to the touch, i checked the connectors throughout the case, and everything is seated resourcefully.

Ive run every type of spyware, virus, worm detectors and have come up verbs. ive run compaq maintenance, and it say that everything is good, no corrupted files or missing background.

My father has a toshiba laptop next to vista 64 and has have no probs. Any ideas?

Vista shuts down computer for no defence?

There outstandingly well could be a short contained by the system that only appears at indisputable times. I would take it fund to wherever you bought it and start asking question. Also I have have a couple of people convey me that Vista is prone to problems, Microsoft just hasn't worked out adjectives the bugs yet.
Call Compaq tech support, they will abet you.
do a driver check



possible driver problem



or ram issue


No comments:

Post a Comment