Friday, September 17, 2010

What cord do I call for to hook up my Xbox - VGA cord to my PC Speakers?

Ok so one lapse goes into the Xbox 360 next the other end is a VGA cord and the Red/White audio cords. What cord would I necessitate to hook those into my PC Speakers. I'm guessing it would be something that has 2 feminine ends one that the red/white plugs will go into and one finishing that the speaker plug will go into.

What cord do I call for to hook up my Xbox - VGA cord to my PC Speakers?

You are sort of asking the query backwards.



You don't hood up your xbox to pc speakers - you would plug your PC speakers into the xbox.



Having RCA plug (output), you are kinda between a rock and a tough place. You can check some electronic store to see if they have a converter or something - but the xbox is designed to be plugged into a device that uses RCA plugs (like Tvs, VCRs, stero systems). That's because you would stipulation (at a minimum) a preamp in lay down to process the sound.



Your better bet is to plug your xbox into a stereo...consequently, if you really really want, plug your speakers into the stero for output.



Or, check with MS to see if they enjoy an adapter for this purpose. I don't use my xbox except on my tv so I never researched that too much.
It would be best to connect the red and white RCA cables into a stereo or amplifier/receiver.



However, to connect the red and white RCA cable directly into your PC speakers, you can use something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/two-3-5mm-female-t...


No comments:

Post a Comment